- Helps readers to understand and appreciate the power of managing logistics for profit and competitive advantage
- Educates readers about the nature of individual logistics activities and how they can be woven together
- Contains a global focus throughout, with examples drawn from various parts of the world
- Has been thoroughly revised and updated throughout to keep it current
- Now includes new examples reflecting recent developments and current preoccupations, including security and global instability.
|Title||Global Logistics Management: A Competitive Advantage for the 21st Century|
|Edition||2, illustrated, revised|