A Roadmap to Green Supply Chains: Using Supply Chain Archaeology and Big Data Analytics
*Complimentary Green Readiness Guide (Various Calculators to assess your green readiness level and other useful materials) re available for download.
* Plans for helping any organization that develops green supply chains.
* Case studies that show how corporation and governments have gone green.
* Using weather data to plan for disruptions in the supply chain.
- Hardcover: 250 pages
- Publisher: Industrial Press, Inc. (April 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 083113514X
- ISBN-13: 978-0831135140
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Chapter 1: Greening the Supply Chain
Chapter 2: Preparing the Green Supply Chain Organization
Chapter 3: The Manufacturing Process
Chapter 4: Big data Analytics: Big Fast Data and Climate Change Solutions and Adaptions
Chapter 5: Green Supply Chain Strategies for Corporations
Chapter 6: Bringing the Green Supply Chain to the Urban Environtment
Chapter 7: How Climate Change and Supply Chains Impact Consumers – Related Projects