Frost & Sullivan has been working closely with management teams of various companies across Europe, India, and North America and has been involved in critical decision making with respect to supply chain efficiencies, its leanness, and flexibility.
With a robust on-site assessment methodology, Frost & Sullivan has played an integral role in identifying gaps in the supply chain processes and systems that eventually impact the bottom-line of a company’s performance.
Through ‘International Supply Chain Excellence Programme’, Frost & Sullivan aims to partner companies in their transformation into lean global corporates. Its unique approach, pace, and direction during the entire process sets this Programme apart. The Programme has a strong focus on:
- Delivering competitive advantage
- Continuous and objective monitoring of progress towards Lean Excellence
- Deployment of manufacturing best practices into the organisation
- Developing maturity in a continuum with ability to achieve national and international levels of recognition
- Sustained improvements through empowerment, and active involvement of personnel
This Programmes will run concurrently in Indonesia, Thailand, India, Turkey and The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC, specifically covering Bahrain, Oman, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E.)